This post is to help me keep track of non-tech books that I would like to read.
This post is a list of programming-related books that I intend to read at some point (in no particular order).
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Class Construction in C and C++
- The Pragmatic Programmer
- Smalltalk Best Practice Patterns
- Eloquent Ruby
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code
- Land of Lisp
- Growing Object-Oriented Software, Guided by Tests
- Functional Programming for the Object-Oriented Programmer
And some other resources that aren’t books: